PET-FRIENDLY APARTMENTS IN FORT WORTH
The Monarch welcomes your pets home to our luxury apartments in Fort Worth. If you are considering adopting a pet, here are a few breeds that adjust well to apartment living:
- Pug – This breed gets along with just about any animal and any person. Their fun-loving personalities will win anyone over. Pugs make great apartment pets because they don’t need much space and prefer living indoors since they are sensitive to changes in the weather.
- Bichon Frise – Bichons are hypoallergenic, adaptable, and very friendly. They get along well with children and are eager to please their loved ones. These happy-go-lucky dogs will love living in our apartments in Fort Worth.
- Shih Tzu – This Shih Tzu is the perfect lap dog. Some dogs are very energetic and want to play fetch constantly, but the Shih Tzu are content spending time by your side. Families with young children will appreciate the affectionate nature of the Shih Tzu.
- Dachshund – If you are looking for a faithful watchdog, you’ll want to adopt a Dachshund. Originally bred to be a hunting dog, they are vigilant and always aware of their surroundings.
- Yorkshire Terrier – This toy-sized terrier usually does not grow to be more than 7 pounds. Yorkies are hypoallergenic, which is perfect for those who have issues with allergies. This breed is known for being tenacious, brave, and a little bossy.
- Siamese – If you’re looking for a sociable cat that wants to cuddle, you may want to adopt a Siamese cat. This breed is sometimes described as “doglike” in its need for company. This cat will want to hang out wherever you are in the home. Siamese cats are full of energy and will want to play, so make sure you have enough batteries for that laser pointer.
- Persian – Maybe you want to come home and unwind on the couch and snuggle with a cat. A Persian is very low energy and will be content to curl up on a pillow next to you on the sofa for a little cat nap. This is a long-haired breed, so be sure to regularly brush this cat to prevent knotting or shedding.
- Ragdoll – This breed is known to be very laid back, making it the perfect pet for a family with young children. Ragdoll cats go limp when they are picked up, so it’s less likely that you will be scratched by its claws. These cats have a soft and silky coat that needs to be groomed so ensure that the fur will not mat.
- Maine Coon – The Maine Coon is one of the largest breed of cats that can weigh from 10 to 20 pounds. This gentle giant is surprisingly social, which is why it’s one of the most popular breeds.
- Sphynx – Allergies are a common factor that prevents people from becoming pet-owners. Without the traditional furry coat, having a Sphynx around shouldn’t affect allergy sufferers. Although this kind of cat may look strange, its velvety pelt does not feel weird to pet.
Come home to unparalleled luxury at The Monarch. Schedule a visit to our apartments in Fort Worth today!